We seek energetic individuals who thrive in an open office culture, possess a strong work ethic and have the highest commitment to customer service. These positions are long term with excellent opportunity for growth. We offer competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Our benefit package includes fully paid employee medical, dental, generous PTO, and 401K with match. Vision, etc. available.
Applicants should have interest in development, production, design excellence, and exemplary customer service - in projects including neighborhood retail, complex health care and restaurant interiors and architecture. Upon receipt we will review and contact you should your qualifications meet our staffing needs. No phone calls please.
Please submit a resume and digital portfolio outlining your expertise, work history and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Projects typically include health care interiors (tenant finish-out / improvements), restaurants, and professional / medical office building interiors.
Candidate must have strong design and detailing skills and the ability to work on multiple projects in various stages. Requirements include experience preparing interior design packages with complete architectural detailing/construction documentation. Health care background is preferred but not mandatory.
Candidate must be capable of:
- Programming client needs and conceptual / schematic design including space planning, lighting, and finish selection.
- Direct collaboration and coordination with clients and consultants; working with product reps and fabricators to meet overall project objectives.
- Design development and construction documents for finish plans, specifications, color and material selections.
- Product, material, and interior detailing knowledge and budget and schedule management.
- AutoCAD proficiency and finish documentation in CD format.
- Communicating design ideas and direction quickly while advancing the design process.
- Maintaining a balanced workflow and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor or Minor in Interior Design
- Min 5 years work experience
- Design and technical detailing, CAD drafting
- Candidates must possess strong communication, organizational, and listening skills.
- Daily operational knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite is required.